Global Young Scientists Summit (GYSS)@one-north is organised by the Singapore National Research Foundation, a department within the Singapore Prime Minister's Office. The Summit is a gathering of young scientists and researchers (PhD students and post-docs) from all over the world, with eminent international science and technology leaders in Singapore. It is a multi-disciplinary summit, covering topics ranging from chemistry, physics, medicine, mathematics, computer science and engineering. Speakers invited to the GYSS@one-north are globally recognised scientific leaders, who are recipients of the Nobel Prize, Fields Medal, Millennium Technology Prize, Turing Award and IEEE Medal of Honour. Please visit www.gyss-one-north.sg for more information.
SMU supports the GYSS through partner events during the Summit. Please see below for information on the past partner events organised by SMU:
- Panel Event on "When Blockchain & AI Come Together: Possibilities & Impacts" (Event website | Post-event coverage)
- Panel Event on "How Smart Systems Enable More Liveable Cities" (Event website | Post-event coverage | Feature Article in Asian Management insights)
- Panel Event on "Prospects for Intelligent Machines and Augmented Intelligence" (Event website | Post-event coverage)
- Seminar on "Making Innovation Work through Nanotechnology and New Materials"
- Panel Event on "Driving Growth through Science and Innovation" (Post-event coverage)
Last updated on 02 Mar 2018 .